The uniform for students in Years 7 to 11 is as follows:
- Black ‘school’ blazer with the Iveshead School logo on the front chest pocket.
- Iveshead School clip-on tie.
- White ‘school’ shirt with a formal collar. The shirt may be short or long sleeved.
- A plain white t-shirt or vest may be worn under shirts.
- Black knitted ‘v-neck’ jumper without logos or brands (optional).
- Black school trousers or skirts (not shorts) that are formal, loose fitting and tailored. Trousers should not be skinny or tight fitting, skirts must be at least knee length.
- Plain black, school appropriate, shoes with a low heel (no other colours or logos).
- For PE:
- Purple ‘school’ PE top with the Iveshead School logo on the front.
- Black ‘sports appropriate’ shorts, tracksuit bottoms or exercise leggings.
- Black or white ‘sports appropriate’ socks.
- Black hooded sweatshirt with the Iveshead School logo on the front (optional).
- Sports appropriate footwear including trainers (these must be different to shoes worn in other lessons).
We do not allow students to wear:
- Denim clothing
- Jeans of any kind
- Leggings (unless sports appropriate leggings worn only for PE)
- Sweatshirts or hooded tops (unless worn for PE, over the school PE top)
- Track-suits (unless worn for PE)
- Boots or wellies (unless worn in inclement weather and changed once inside the school building)
We have two approved suppliers of our uniform: