The governing body of Iveshead School expect all students in all years to conform to the school dress code. The Policy and detailed guidance is available to view here.
The uniform for students in Years 7 to 11 is as follows:
- Black ‘school’ blazer with the Iveshead School logo on the front chest pocket.
- Iveshead School clip-on tie.
- White ‘school’ shirt with a formal collar. The shirt may be short or long sleeved.
- A plain white t-shirt or vest may be worn under shirts.
- Black knitted ‘v-neck’ jumper without logos or brands (optional).
- Black school trousers or skirts (not shorts) that are formal, loose fitting and tailored. Trousers should not be skinny or tight fitting, skirts must be at least knee length.
- Plain black, school appropriate, shoes with a low heel (no other colours or logos).
- For PE:
- Purple ‘school’ PE top with the Iveshead School logo on the front.
- Black ‘sports appropriate’ shorts, tracksuit bottoms or exercise leggings.
- Black or white ‘sports appropriate’ socks.
- Black hooded sweatshirt with the Iveshead School logo on the front (optional).
- Sports appropriate footwear including trainers (these must be different to shoes worn in other lessons).
We do not allow students to wear:
- Denim clothing
- Jeans of any kind
- Leggings (unless sports appropriate leggings worn only for PE)
- Sweatshirts or hooded tops (unless worn for PE, over the school PE top)
- Track-suits (unless worn for PE)
- Boots or wellies (unless worn in inclement weather and changed once inside the school building)
We have two approved suppliers of our uniform: