Teaching Assistant – SEND Inclusion, Virtual and Outreach (fixed term)
Part-time (26 hrs x term-time only) G6 – £10.20 p/h (actual salary – £11,426 pa)
We are seeking to appoint a T.A to join our supportive and committed staff team. Iveshead is an inclusive, forward thinking school with happy, well-engaged students and committed staff members.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resilient person who in addition to mainstream duties can provide help with more complex students.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong practice, with a passion for working with individuals and small groups
- Work with students to access learning in and out of classrooms, including overseeing on line solutions
- Be a team player
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge to support parents / carers
- Have a good understanding of safeguarding and attendance
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Be committed to nurturing the development of students, by having an excellent rapport with others, especially students, parents and carers
- Be willing to go the extra mile to ensure that students have a safe and happy school life, this includes outreach work
- Have the ability to forge excellent relationships whilst working to secure excellent outcomes
To apply for this post please complete the application form and return with a covering letter (2 sides A4 maximum) stating what you believe you could bring to our school. Applications should be emailed to Ella Burnell: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 hrs to 13.75 hrs per week, term-time only – £9.00 p/h
We require a cleaner to join our team who are responsible for cleaning the main school building at the end of the day. Working hours to be agreed.
If you would like to apply please fully complete an application form here or collect from the main school reception and return to Iveshead School for the attention of Julie Jones. We can only consider applicants who have fully completed an application form.
Lunchtime Supervisor Required
1 x Lunchtime Supervisor – 5 hours per week, term-time only – £9.36/hour
We require a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our team of Lunchtime Supervisors who are responsible for the health and safety and security of students during lunch break. Working hours are 1:15 pm – 2.15 pm daily.
If you would like to apply please fully complete an application form here and return to Iveshead School for the attention of Julie Jones. We can only consider applicants who have fully completed an application form.
Exam Invigilators (casual)
We are looking to recruit committed and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators to join our team to support the smooth running of our examinations. Examinations run throughout the academic year.
If you would like an informal chat regarding the role please contact our Examinations Officer – Shirley Holder on 01509 602156.
To apply for the role please complete the application form available here and return to the school office or by email to Julie Jones – email@example.com
Iveshead School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts require a criminal background check via the disclosure procedure. Successful applicants will therefore be subject to an Enhanced DBS.